AS FEATURED ON:
AS FEATURED ON:
Invisalign Braces Treatment Houston
We are sure to give you the best orthodontic treatment in Houston here at URBN Dental! We can help you straighten your crooked teeth without you having to go through the stress of noticeable bars and brackets of metal braces by employing Invisalign to treat you. You should also know that this clear orthodontic option will give you results in a shorter time than the use of traditional metal braces. The aligners work by gently and slowly move your teeth in the correct proposed direction.
There is a possibility that teeth that are not properly aligned can often time result in migraines. Teeth grinding and other stresses on the teeth due to malocclusion can cause other problems as well as jaw issues, cracking and sensitive teeth. One of the best things about Invisalign clear aligner therapy is that it can be removed and is not permanently bonded onto the teeth. What this means is that you can continue to enjoy your favorite meals and drinks without having to worry about brackets and metal wires.
When you come for a consultation for your orthodontic treatment, we will review the set goals you have for your smile and use this in the completion of your treatment plan. For most cases, Invisalign treatment can be completed in just a little over a year. This means that you will be able to show off your brand new beautiful smile in no time!
Orthodontic conditions such as crowded teeth, spacing, curved teeth and open bite can be treated with the use of Invisalign clear aligner therapy. A new pair of aligners are worn every two weeks. The subtle pressure exerted by the clear aligners as well as the small attachment buttons on the teeth are the key players in the movement of the teeth.
If you are interested in clear aligners for your orthodontic treatment, here at URBN Dental we will begin with an Invisalign consultation. We will perform an orthodontic evaluation which includes x-rays and a clinical exam to make sure you are cavity free and your dentition are in the ideal shape to proceed with treatment. Average timeline for Invisalign treatment is about 12 months and ranges from between 6 months to 18 months.
The popularity of Invisalign has been growing in popularity because it is highly effective at producing beautiful and impressive results. If you are looking or an orthodontist near me in Houston you can contact us at URBN Dental. We can get you started and give you that great orthodontic dental care as we are the best orthodontist in Houston.
Should I see an Orthodontist Near Me?
Malocclusion, i.e., the imperfect positioning or misalignment of teeth, can occur if your teeth and jaws don’t develop properly. In this case, the top and bottom parts of your teeth may be misaligned. While this doesn’t cause any physical or medical harm, it can be aesthetically unappealing. It can affect how you look, how you talk, and how you smile. In some situations, this can lead to embarrassment and cause you to hide your smile or shirk from social company. In worst cases, the condition of your teeth can also lead to a deterioration in mental health. Severe malocclusion can also lead to slurring of speech and other impediments that cause further social anxiety.
You should consider visiting an orthodontist near your location if you are suffering from one of the following issues:
- Protruding Front Teeth: Do your front teeth stick out further than your lower teeth? In addition to being embarrassing, this can also leave you more susceptible and vulnerable to sports injuries.
- Crowding: Some people have a naturally narrower jawline than others. In that case, there may not be enough space in your mouth to fit all your teeth perfectly, which can lead to overcrowding of teeth, which doesn’t look very good. This can also lead to crooked teeth as they fight for space. An orthodontist can rectify this by removing one or two teeth that aren’t crucial and then spacing out the rest of the teeth evenly.
- Impacted Teeth: We all lose our baby teeth during our childhood. However, after we lose them, we’re supposed to develop a healthy set of adult teeth. In some cases, the adult teeth doesn’t come out all the way. The teeth may remain rooted inside the gums or only emerge partially. An orthodontist can help with this situation by creating dental implants that resemble real teeth.
- Deep Bite or Overbite: When you clench your teeth, your upper and lower teeth should be perfectly aligned and fall over one another. However, in some cases, the upper teeth may fall over the lower teeth or vice versa. This is known as deep bite or overbite. In this case, an orthodontist can realign your teeth using braces, Invisalign, or other methods.
- Other Dental Issues: Other common dental problems for which you should visit an orthodontist include asymmetrical teeth, reverse bite, open bite, underbite, and spacing.
If you can identify with any of the aforementioned issues, then you’re a perfect candidate to schedule an orthodontist’s appointment.
Latest Blog Posts
- Prevent Dental Problems with the Best Doctor Near Me
- Tooth Repair: How to Fix a Chipped, Cracked or Broken Tooth – Emergency Dental Houston
- Dental and Oral Care – Best Dental Clinic Near Me
- Fast Help for Pain with an Emergency Walk-In Dentist Near Me
- How Poor Dental Care Can Affect Your Overall Health – Walk In Dentist Houston
- Do You Need Emergency Dental Care? – Emergency Dental Services
- Dentist downtown Houston – dental clinic in Houston, TX
- Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry – Dental Center in Houston, TX
Our patients love being treated at our locations, with consistent 5-star ratings across the board.
See what they have to say about our dentists and dental team.
I can honestly say I had the best experience at URBN Dental. I am new in town and had a emergency. The staff was able to get me in asap and took very good care of me. Everyone worked as a team to ensure that all my needs were meet. I felt important! I was treated as if I was the only patient in the office. I found my Dental home!
The staff here is extremely friendly and professional. From the very beginning, the staff greeted me with kindness and respect. My paperwork was filled out within 15 minutes and afterwards, the dentist called me back almost immediately.
Very knowledgeable and informative, explaining all your x-ray and imagery and in creating a course of treatment. The staff is friendly and definitely concerned with their patients. Comfortable environment.
I am not the biggest fan of the dentist, however this was the BEST dentist experience I have ever had! Everyone was so kind and I got everything I needed done in one visit!
Excellent service. Great first impression! Best cleaning I’ve had in several years, my mouth feels amazing. They even took the time to show me how to brush more effectively. My teeth are back to being pearly white.
They were very prompt and professional. I felt very comfortable in the visit. They have good exam specials without any hidden fees. I have found me a permanent dentist office. Thanks URBN staff.
URBN Dental provided great service and they were all so nice. They did a great job communicating with me and i would recommend to all.
I had a root canal and a crown done here, the entire process took about an hour. Will be back in 2 weeks for my final crown! Great doctor, great staff.